Do you want to improve your company’s productivity, solve problems in your plant, adopt the latest manufacturing technologies, conquer new markets, develop new products, or embrace greener industrial processes?
Then take a look at Solution Innovation, a simplified and flexible approach to funding and carrying out innovation projects of any size.
- Complete the form to verify your eligibility for the programme.
- Request access to flexible financing combined with the technical know-how required to advance your project.
- Get expert assistance with technical studies and funding.
- Carry out your projects and set yourself apart from the competition.
Any innovative research and development project or the purchase of CRIQ equipment, services, or technology that would serve to :
- increase productivity in a sustainable way
- conquer new markets
- increase market share
- address the environmental impact of industrial activity
The project must be submitted by a Québec-based company and be for its own benefit. To be eligible, the company must also :
- have a place of business in Québec and a valid registration with Registraire des entreprises du Québec
- not be a limited partnership
- have successfully concluded the pre-startup stage; i.e., the following steps have been completed: product development and corrections for any deficiencies, the commercialization plan, and an investment plan—including plant construction and/or equipment installation, as well as the deficiency correction period and product commercialization
- submit proof of profitability for an entire fiscal year
The costs associated with carrying out submitted projects must be at least $10,000.
The following expenditures are eligible under the Solution Innovation programme :
- fees and travel expenses for CRIQ staff and subcontractors
- reasonable equipment acquisition and rental costs
- materials and supplies for the project
- intellectual property fees, if applicable